Terms of Service
- You agree to be bound by these terms of service.
- You represent you are of legal age to use this Website.
- Evopedia may change these Terms of Service at any time by posting changes on this page.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue availability of any aspect of the Website at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. Neither Evopedia.org, nor any of its affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site, or as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or contents of any content, information, material, postings, or posting responses found on the site, any merchandise or services provided through the site, or any links to other sites made available on the site.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the site and all content, material, information, postings, or posting responses found on the site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will Evopedia.org (or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents), be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any tool, content, information, material, postings, or posting responses on the site or the site itself. these limitations apply regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages. you specifically acknowledge and agree that Evopedia.org (and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents), is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, including you.
Rights in Site Content and the Site
- All content provided by Evopedia.org on the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
- All content provided on the Site is free for any kind of non-commercial lawful use by any user and will always be free for any kind of non-commercial lawful use by any user.
- By editing any content on this Website user agrees to transfer copyright to Evopedia.org. supported by advertising on Website.
- All the content of this Website may be provided in other products, owned by Evopedia.org. All of those products will always have a free advertising-supported version.
- Information we collect
- Your IP address.
- Date and time, when you log in and register.
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
- The articles you have looked up and results you selected.
- How long you visited our sites or used our apps and which services and features you used.
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.).
- For app users, the online or offline status of your app.
- When you log in using social networks like Google or Facebook, we save your name, email address and username (login).
- Other common statistical information, collected by Google Analytics.
- How we use your information
- We use your email address only to allow you to log in to your account, send you confirmations (of your registration etc.) and notifying you about new messages, answers adressed to you. No any kind of useless spam will ever be sent.
- Advertisers: Advertisers and advertising networks use tracking technologies to collect information about users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities.
- We do not share any private information to any third-parties.
- We show your name to everyone, when you produce some kind of activity. You can always change your name to anyone you like.
- Removing your profile
- You can remove your profile on your settings page.
- In case of profile remove we will delete all of your comments, all of your private data. But we will leave all the article editions, that you have made.